Customer Rating :
List Price : $349.99 Price : $385.00
List Price : $349.99 Price : $385.00
Product Description
Includes: Black Wii U Console, one Black Wii U GamePad controller, Wii U GamePad Stand/Cradle Set, Wii U Console Stand, Nintendo Land Game Disc.
Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set Reviews
Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set Reviews
| 137 of 151 people found the following review helpful By = Fun: This review is from: Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (Console) If you are giving this Wii-U as a childrens' gift, PLEASE do yourself a favor and hook the system up and do the downloads/updates before you wrap it up. I am a grown man, but still grew impatient waiting for the Wii-U to become playable. A child waiting to play this is unbearable! This was a gift for my young son, although I must admit that I've played it just as much as he has. 55 of 62 people found the following review helpful This review is from: Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (Console) I've had about 2 weeks to try out the new Wii.I remember that Nintendo came under a lot of criticism for not having an HD version of the Wii. People have been waiting for this for a long time. And Nintendo said that they would not "just" come out with an HD version of the Wii, they would do something special. Well, thats just what they did. They tried to come up with something more than "just HD". But they haven't raised the bar for console games. Simply put: If you like the Wii, you'll like the Wii U. The Wii U is the Wii's younger, smarter brother. They both have a lot of the same features, and its a similar gaming experience. The wii U is not "completely different" like the Wii was when it came out. The main features are: 1) Its HD, which brings it (finally) up to speed with the Xbox and Playstation, and everything else out there. 2) It has a single video controller. The video controller opens up a new range of game... Read more 232 of 277 people found the following review helpful By = Fun: This review is from: Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (Console) Having been a student for many years, the Wii U is the first console that I've ever pre-ordered. Now I've got a job that has something resembling a salary. Having gotten so many years of fun and excitement out of my first-gen Wii, I decided to roll the dice on the Wii U by pre-ordering the 32 GB black deluxe set. So far, I'm glad that I did. This is a review of the Deluxe set that I've ordered specifically, however you can compare the two sets and fill in the blanks concerning what you may be missing with the basic setWhat is (and isn't) included: The black deluxe set comes with (almost) everything that you need to get started. It comes with the black console, power brick, sensor bar, HDMI cable (if you need component you'll have to pick it up separately), stand, tablet, tablet charger and dock, a plastic stand for the tablet, and the packaged-in game NintendoLand. What the game does not come with is one or more wii remotes. If you already have a Wii, you'll be... Read more |
› See all 108 customer reviews...
http://image.ohozaa.com/i/054/FRNju.gif
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น